Indigo to publish Rephaim books 3 & 4 in the UK

I’m happy (read: grinning) to share this news: Indigo (part of Orion) in the United Kingdom has bought books 3 and 4 in the Rephaim series. 🙂

That means all four books will be released in the UK (with the Indigo editions available in a number of other countries).

Shadows (book 1) was released by Indigo in January this year, with Haze (book 2) being released in October this year. Shimmer (book 3) will be released in 2014 and book 4 will come out in 2015.

You can read the media release (and some lovely things from my editor at Indigo) here.

For details on release dates and publishers in your part of the world, check here.

Huge thanks to Text Publishing Rights Manager Anne Beilby, Jane Finigan at Lutyens & Rubinstein, and Jenny Glencross at Indigo.

0 Comments

1. Shelley says:

yay so exciting! I devoured Shadows and Haze in 2 days. The ending of Haze had me gasping..I’m so anxious for the 3rd book but I’m glad they are not being published and written quickly. You’ve done such a great job with the story and developing the characters. I would hate to lose that in the next 2 books just for them to come out sooner.

1. paulaweston says:

Thanks Shelley. I’ll be taking around the same time to write books three and four as I did with Shadows and Haze, so hopefully you’ll enjoy them as much. 🙂

2. Congrats Miss Paula! We’re so proud of you!!

1. paulaweston says:

Thanks Sandy. 🙂

3. Yay! I’m so glad. After the way Haze ended, I don’t think I could be any more desperate for the third book! 😉 I’m glad to know I’ll be able to get the rest of the series over here. Congrats, Paula!

1. paulaweston says:

Thanks Sam! I’ll need to confirm this, but I think you’ll be getting Shimmer in the UK the same time it comes out here in Australia. Don’t quote me yet though…

4. Scotto says:

Fair dinkum, was there ever any doubt Paulie-Poos?

1. paulaweston says:

Ha! Thanks Scottie.

5. Alexa says:

Yay! So glad we are getting books 3&4 here. Now if you could just get those dates moved forward a bit 😉

Counting down till October!

1. paulaweston says:

Ha! And thanks. 🙂

6. rlsharpe says:

Congratulations Paula, I’m glad more people in the world will be able to read your books:)

1. paulaweston says:

🙂 Thank you.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

The Rephaim

Shadows (The Rephaim Book I) by Paula Weston
Haze (The Rephaim Book II) by Paula Weston
Shimmer (The Rephaim Book III) by Paula Weston
Burn (The Rephaim Book IV) by Paula Weston

About Me

I’m the author of the Rephaim series and The Undercurrent.

For my day job, I’m a writer-journalist-professional communicator, where my writing involves a lot less profanity.

I grew up in regional South Australia and now live in Brisbane with my husband and a retired greyhound.

If you’re interested in how I came to land a publishing deal, you can read the short version in this post from August 2011. There’s a longer version (in a guest post) here.

Paula Weston